Saitek Throttle Quadrant Problem

Hi, I had the same problem with Saitek Pro Flight Throttle quadrant. Throthle, Mixture and Prop move from 0 to 50 and 50 to 100. I tried many thing, including checking assigments, but nothing seems to fix the problem.

I was finablly able to fix by doing the following:

1. Unplug your Sitek devices from your computer by disconnecting the USB cables from your computer
  2. Remove all Saitek drivers
  3. Search the USB value of your devices by opening “Printers and devices” from your Control Panel. Right click on your Flight Yoke System->Properties->Hardware (Select the USB one)->Properties->Details->look for the “Access Route value” and take note of the values. Mine is USB\VID_06A3&PID_0BAC
    **** Be careful with this step as you’ll edit your registry values and system may became unstable or you could even break it !!! *****
  4. Open Regedit.exe (press Widnows key +R and type regedit.exe), search for Saitek keyword and remove all entries with Saitek values you noted in point 2
  5. Restart windows
  6. Reconnect all devices and reinstall drivers
  7. Start FS 2020. Go to Controller and check the Sentitivity for each one of the Axis. They should be fine by now.

Hope this helps.
Gaston

1 Like