Saitek Throttle Quadrant Problem

Joyless Tunic738 Not quite the same, mine would return to the desktop and I would have to completely reboot MSFS. Apparently one cause cold be addon software in your community folder. I still have the problem, but it accurse much less frequently now.

Not quite the same for me, either. Both quadrants operate and appear normal in the Windows calibration and the sim settings. Both quadrants also have identical sensitivity settings in the sim.

But the two levers on the right operate the corresponding levers in the sim only when they are above 50% travel. It’s smooth but, if you can imagine, they begin to work only once they reach half way!

It used to be only the last lever that displayed this odd behavior, but now the one next to it has also started. In all other sims they are fine. Grrrrr!

Works every where except MSFS.

Go figger.
Buggier than a picnic in the woods……

1 Like

Ok, so I’ve solved my problem.

My Saitek “mixture” levers (last two on the right of the second quadrant) were set up in the sim as Mixture 1 (0% to100%) and Mixture 2 (0% to 100%), respectively. However, there is another option of (-100% to +100%) for both, and changing to this alternate option corrected this issue.

Hope this helps somebody!

After trying all suggestions, this is what finally fixed it for me.

https://heusinkveld.com/download-diview/