Salt Lake City (KSLC) missing new concourses and SIDs

Does anyone know if there are any improvements for KSLC in the works? The new concourses are not even rendered in the simulator and the majority of the Standard Instrument Departures (SIDs) are not available in the Flight Management System for aircraft. This is incredibly frustrating because KSLC is a big hub for Delta Airlines and I typically fly their routes. :frowning:

There is a total new, remodeled airport in Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A and they didn’t update it in the new world update. So, just seeing if you could change that please

Thanks

1 Like

Please file a bug report on Zendesk, using the “Submit a Request” option on the top menu bar. Include a detailed description of your issue, as well as steps to reproduce and screenshots if applicable.

There is a custom version in the Marketplace, but I haven’t tried it so can’t speak to its quality or up-to-dateness.

The pay-ware version is from BREDOK3D, who also created the Eurofighter and the 737 Max. SimMarket has reviews of their rendition of KSLC, which I think address those questions.

1 Like

oof, never mind then :smiley:

I have it but it does not do anything but make the taxi lines more visible and adds lights to the terminals

I just bought this (not noticing it was from Bredok, probably a bad idea) and it looks totally messed up. It appears the addon is overlapping the stock scenery. There are buildings that are half invisible, others that seem to be halfway sunk into the ground or at odd angles, others that are clearly overlapping, and there are like 6 control towers for some reason. Anyone know if they are working on fixing this, or is there a way to fix it? I don’t even care that much if its not 100% accurate to the real thing I just don’t want it to look like garbage.

It is also missing the new concourses A and B

Don’t even get me going on KPHX either
I’d think by now someone would make these two airports. Flightbeam didn’t seem overly-enthusiastic about it when people were asking for an update earlier this year, and that seemed kind of disappointing at the time. I hope something is in the pipeline somewhere for both of them.

1 Like

I also like to fly Delta Routes but can’t go to KSLC since it is the old concept.

Hopefully, a 3rd party dev will create an updated version of KSLC for the in-sim marketplace.