Salty 747 and IFR

I can happily populate the CDU on the x320nx and get the option to request IFR from Clearance, but if I do the same in the Salty747 FMC,I don’t get the option in the ATC panel.

Is anyone aware of a step in the Salty that I must complete before the Clearance option is activated? or is there no link between the FMC and ATC at the moment?

I don’t believe it links back to the in-game fight planner like the A32NX does.

When I fly Salty, I always export my plan from Simbrief and load it into the World Map. This at least gets the in-game ATC close. It’s not perfect, and there may be some small issues with the procedures and arrival routing, but I deal with that in flight if it happens. I still load the Simbrief plan from the flight computer into the plane, as that is how I have it configured.

Thanks. I’ll take your advice and see if it helps provide the IFR option from the ATC.

Oh, and I always have the copilot ATC turned off or else he will jump the gun and start requesting clearance and taxi way too early.

Yes, I do that too. I have to be careful when I reactivate it. Things sometimes get screwed up (ATC voices sometimes stop, but the CoPilot still replies as though he heard them).