Salty 777

Hello, im just wondering if someone is having issues with the 777 salty mode.

While turning final LNAV disconnects and the plane ignores the flight plan.

After take off when i press the autopilot button the plane pitches down and doesn’t follow the navigation.

What should i do to fix this issue?

Thanks guys.

I hade same issues, altitude not even work after FL170

1 Like

no i use the stable

I got the mode from flightsim.to and the plane purchased from captain sim website

Oh, sorry for my misunderstanding. But you guys really have to stop using the term salty 777. The salty 747 is a mod for the 747. That one requires the development version to be compatible with the latest updates.

The Captain Sim 777 is a hack that uses the salty 747 mod, but since it uses the old stable version it’s not working properly.

Please refer to this plane as the Captain Sim 777, not the salty 777.

Maybe the development version of the salty mod would fix your problems but I have no idea.

7 Likes

Alright man thank you so much for that information.

I didnt know that thnks

So we can use it right now ?

It was already explained to you in the previous topic you started about this same issue.

I’m having a problem with cpt sim 777-300ER FMS. With Salty mod FMS buttons are not responding. They are clickable but do nothing. I have latest Salty 747 installed and the Salty 777 compatibility mod also. And yes, I have uninstalled the 777, didn’t help.

The latest version of the Salty Compatibility Mod is stand-alone and doesn’t need the salty mod anymore. Make sure you are having the latest version of the 777 installed and try it without the salty mod just in case.

1 Like