San Mauricio!

Hello to all. I want to share with you a way to have interesting, challenging and fun flights.

With the “LOAD/SAVE” option we can record our flights and repeat them

Each flight consists of 3 files, one FLT, one FLSAVE and one FPB that we must place in the same folder, which is C: Users\TU_USERNAME\AppData\LocalState. FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

Once saved there, we open the flight simulator, go to the balloon and press SPACE (LOAD/SAVE) and look for the
“FIMP-ISLA SAN MAURICIO CON TORMENTA LATERAL.FLT”

Well, here I am to propose that we do some tests to see if they work and share our experiences

Location ISLAND OF SAN MAURICIO
Action: Land on runway 23 elevation 950 Feet AMSL with cross wind of 270 Degrees (from the left) at 30 knots (you will surely have to do a “crab”)
STORMING WEATHER ON THE RIGHT SIDE, with thunder, rain, gusts and lightning
We will enjoy: The challenge of flying through clouds with ZERO visibility, sliding a little to the left and begin to see the rough and very realistic sea below us, groping our way to a small bay, breathing a sigh of relief as we see the lights of the runway and touching ground in a Cessna 152 between turbulence and look at the landscape. The rest is clear.

As we land, looking from the outside of the plane, rotating it with the mouse we will clearly see the side that has no storm or rain and to the right a “scary” storm worthy of Halloween crowned with a rainbow when we look to the side of the storm.

Well, I was very descriptive for you to comment if you have also seen it that way, I think it should be the same, but as it is an experiment we will not know for sure until you perform the tests.
This opens up a huge amount of possibilities for us to share the places and challenges of our own that we like and make this community grow even more among all of us.
The files are extremely small, just under 20 KB!

Thank you for your attention and I hope you will be interested and participate!

Ah… the file can be downloaded from my MEGA account:

Daniel “Wolf” (Argentina)