Satellite images not showing on World Map

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

The World Map is not showing. Satellite images are not loading. I can only see the white dots for airports and landmarks. I’ve tried several times and I still have the same problem. I don’t have any internet connection problems. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the xbox app and microsoft store.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Nvidia

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I9-14900K
MSI RTX 4080 Super Suprim X
64 Gb RAM DDR5 6400 Mhz
MSI Z790 Tomahawk Max Wifi
DELL G3223Q

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I just loaded in and also having map issues. Won’t load map then keeps saying problem with data streaming etc. keeps going to offline mode and then crashing.

1 Like

After waiting several minutes , I have this:

I’m currently unable to reproduce this. I’ve just loaded into the map in the simulator and all is working as normal for me. Please can you confirm which server you are using, and if you are able to replicate this issue without any mods installed?

Thanks
The MSFS Team

1 Like

I restarted my router and now it is working! Thank you for your help.

2 Likes