Save files for Bush Trips - Anyone know where I can download them?

I had a nightmare after the recent Service Update which involved a MSFS reinstall and Windows restore. I did try to save my Bush Trip save files beforehand but I got a strange message saying ‘your organisation does not allow you to copy this folder’ or something along those lines. And yes, they were all lost after the restore.

I managed to find the save files for three Bush Trips from someone on these forums who kindly uploaded them, but I’m specifically looking for Norway. Anyone know where I can find them please?

1 Like

This seems to be a random and constant issue. Flew the Sim Friday night and the next morning the my flightsimulator folder and all contents deleted, gone! I have the PC version from the xbox app. The XBOX games folder EMPTY!

All I can recall is updating the xbox app. My God. Reinstall the SIM from the Xbox app. that starts the 98 GIGABYTE download AGAIN, then The 45 GIGABYTE Market place download AGAIN. All my saved bush trips gone as well as Saved flights.

Anyone willing to zip up their saved bush trip files and share over weit or dropbox, google drive? I’ll take any bush trips any saved points, I’m looking at ZERO progress on all my bush trips… Thanks Microsoft for not creating an easy way to backup and restore ingame bush trip progress. If you can send me a DM and we can work out getting your bush trip files I would be very appreciative! Thanks!!