SBGR Runway 9R ILS frequency not working?

Hello Gang!

With the latest release, I cannot get the sim to recognize 111.50 as runway’s 9R ILS freq at SBGR. Can anyone confirm if this is an issue or if it’s isolated in my case? I opened a Zendesk case, but curious as to whether anyone else is experiencing the same.

Cheers. Dennis

Nope. Little Nav Map shows it as 111.70, and it’s reading it directly from the FS Nav database.

Capture

That’s 9L. 111.70 is correct for 9L. I’m talking about 9R.

Answer remains the same.

Capture

Something is not right. The correct ILS freq for 9R should be 111.50. You can’t have parallel runways with the same ILS freq. That would be really bad. Something is messed up.

That chart is three years old, it is 111.7 in current charts. ID changed as well from IGR to IGH, and there is no ILS Y anymore. Also NDB IG, the OM, and MM appear to be withdrawn.

If you have a mod for the airport I suggest eliminating it.

NavBlue data in the simulator has a lot of missing pieces and errors. I am at a bit of a loss, being based on information published by national Aeronautical Information Services, I would expect some accuracy. I switched to the Navigraph Data plugin for this very reason. Navigraph however is not free.

We get what we (didn’t) pay for. :sunglasses: Navblue was probably the cheapest solution for this part of the FS environment. I laugh because I still haven’t pulled the trigger on a Navigraph sub.

Thank goodness for Alex’s Little Nav Map, I just fire it up anytime and verify the freqs. Doesn’t fix this problem though. Zendesk time.

I just looked at the latest charts. Runway 9L ILS should be 110.70. Runway 9R ILS should be 111.70

You are correct. Off to go test.

I also use LNM. Had no choice but to add the Navigraph plugin for MSFS. Nothing worse than holding the right chart in my hand, seeing the waypoints planned out in LNM and having the MCDU stare back at me with a confused look when I try to enter a waypoint or STAR.

1 Like

CasualClick was totally correct. I was looking at outdated charts. The new freqs work well. Whheewww.

Thanks folks and sorry for the commotion.