SC Designs F16 - HUD Garbled After SU9

My go to aircraft is now messed up with SU9 :frowning:

The HUD is garbled and the left MFD no longer displays any info.

Same here. Hope they fix it soon.

Yup, looks like more SU9-induced bugs for which we have no information to understand what Asobo have broken this time.

1 Like

I like how the update was supposed to improve the HUD but instead made it worse.

UPDATE - After updating to the newly released PM50 GTN-750 mod, my F16 displays are working correctly under SU9!

I have no idea why updating one mod would fix another. Even removing all of my mods did not correct the issue.

If you have the GTN-750 installed hopefully this works for you as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for this information! We have had this from several users now, so it does seem that the mod upsets display screens in many airplanes, including ours.

According to CodenameJack, the underlying code of the device is central to a lot of nav screens and functions - having it as a community mod makes it over-ride the simโ€™s own systems, causing the problems.

1 Like

hi since su9 my f16 doesnt steer on ground, i followed the same proc. as the f18 nws but still not working any fix please.

I had the same thing initially. Do you by any chance have the Toolbar Pushback add-on installed?

In my case, as soon as I performed a manual pushback with Toolbar Pushback, the nosewheel steering on the F16 started working correctly.

1 Like

An update is coming to the F-16s soon that fixes this, itโ€™s caused by a combination of Sim Update 9 and also other add-ons that are interfering with HUDs, which have also been broken by SU9.

1 Like

thanks for the reply. look forward too it

Topic Author selected solution.