Scandinavia Tour

Hey guys!

I am currently planning a scandinavian tour and would like to ask for your help to find some interessting spots/airports/town to visit in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finnland. If you are from scandinavia or know some spots, feel free to reply here or hit me up directly. Also its possible to fly together if someone is interessted, but be aware that I do real flight planning in advance.

Thank you for your help! <3

Cheers,
Jacob

1 Like

If you come from the south towards Norway, I would recommend to land in Bergen on the west coast (Flesland Airport, ENBR) and then follow the coast north until Sognefjorden (the longest and deepest fjord in Norway, you can’t miss it on the VFR map), and then follow the fjord inland to Sogndal Airport (Haukåsen, ENSG).

Varied terrain, from the coastal landscape north of Bergen, and then the deep fjord and tall mountains east along the Sognefjord.

1 Like

Thank you!

in addition to the amazing fjords, have a look at some of the famous hiking trails as they may offer nice scenery for low-level flying. For example Preikestolen (58.9873539,6.1756632).

Maybe follow the “slow TV” train route from Oslo to Bergen?

Enjoy landing at Tromso on your way north to Nordkap!

1 Like

For Airliner Bergen ,Tromsö, Norway
For Vfr in Sweden Idre . The archipelago outside Stockholm , Kalmar or Norrköping ,The Mountains outside Kiruna

1 Like