Scenery divided

#pc
Microsoft Store version?`

TEST DONE

NO

1. Scenery not showing in detail in some areas.
  2. large gap, resembling a canal dividing scenery.

\

`Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: always appearing

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile) - high end

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: after build 5

Microsoft Store version?`

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? no

This seems to happen where there is cloud coverage in the satellite imagery and If you zoom in on the world map to where it switches to the higher quality satellite imagery you can find these patches and see cloud shadows on the ground and some puffs of clouds on the edges in a lot of cases. This is one thing that’s been keeping me from playing as I like to do low bush flights and whenever I fly low over the low quality autogen scenery that is used to hide the clouds, my fps drops almost by half and is unflyable in vr. This even happens in the world map, I can zoom in and out with no lag but as soon as i zoom into one of these patches I start lagging and it stops as soon as i pan away from it or zoom out. I never noticed this before, but now these patches seem to be everywhere and is making it impossible for me to find a nice scenic place to fly and has ruined a lot of my fav spots with both poor FPS and patchy scenery.