Scenery ground texture "cannibalized" by bing ground textures

Hi everyone,

All my sceneries (add-ons or even the ones offered by Asobo) have this issue. I think a picture is better to describe the problem (here in Geneva for instance).

If anyone experienced this issue before, can you please tell me how to fix it? It’s ruining my immersion right now.

Thanks for your help

What other mods have you installed (or installed and then removed )?

1 Like

I have just flybywire mod and add-ons sceneries of some airports like this one (LSGG).

Good morning everyone,

I think I found a workaround here, I went to settings and disabled bing live map and photogrammétry. Apply settings. Then I put it back again. Now everything is back to normal :star_struck:
The first seconds the new reloaded texture will be blurry but then it will be back to best quality.

I hope this helps.

I suppose I am experiencing the same issue. The workaround doesn’t work for me (here freeware scenery EDHK). btw: only happening under SU9beta

1 Like

I found out the issue occurs when there is an aerial CGL placed on or near the airport area. It doesn’t happen without the CGL and it never happened prior to SU9beta

It happens to me on default airports too. I’m suprised that not more people have this issue.