Scenery not loading

Hey guys,

since SU10 I am having a strange issue. I just did two flights from Eddf to eddm. Both time same problem.

The complete ground textures and scenery was not loaded and I had stutters and low fps. When loading and starting from eddm all looks fine, it only happens when I fly in.

Anyone any idea?

J

This is know problem with AIG traffic using together with GSX and something about simconnect. I saw post on GSX forum because I had this problem couple weeks ago before SU10. When I replace AIG traffic everything back to normal.

Hey there, @kubager. Since you aren’t filing a formal bug report, I moved your post here to the #self-service:scenery category where you can hopefully find some support. Hope this helps.

I have this issue! Its been like this for almost 2 months. Im dying to find the solution.

I am also having this issue at Aerosoft EDDM. Really disappointed and it seems like this is the only place anyone is talking about it. I have uninstalled GSX, FSLTL, and anything else I could think of that would cause this.

Hi ,I download Project Italy on Xbox x ,but I am novice and I do not no How to use it

hi, had the same yesterday… at EKCH…

i dont use GSX
u use VATSIM traffic…/ FSTL basepack - no injector…

any solution?