Screen freeze during flight on Xbox

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

I don’t have any paid add-ons

Brief description of the issue:

I was doing an IFR flight from SFO to TVL Using the citation longitude, and suddenly the game crashed, and it was stuck on the screenshot Below. I tried several times to go to the Xbox menu page and come back to the game, but it was still stuck on screen. I had to quit the game entirely. I also had to restart the Xbox completely because when I tried to plan the IFR route using the world map, the menus for choosing departures and arrivals did not appear. It was stuck in airborne mode 10 feet I don’t know why.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

iCloud Photos - Apple iCloud

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Xbox series X

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Xbox series X

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

[wrap=template key=“Topic_template”]

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

i’m part of the Xbox stability program