Screen frozen at 100% world loading

FYI, I didn’t have to delete the content.xml file.

1 Like

That would make sense as I’ve been having some freezing trying to load around the Chicagland area (western suburbs area though) and have Drzewiecki Chicago landmarks installed.

1 Like

Thanks, trying that now.

1 Like

What was odd I did not have to at first until I installed the Chicago landmarks, then after I deleted both Bijan seasons and Chicago, the flight still didn’t load. Once I deleted the content xml it loaded in.

1 Like

Omg it worked. It has to be those seasons mods. I’m adding things back one at a time starting with the updates working title mods.

2 Likes

Worked for me for a while but now it’s happening again even without Chicago landmarks installed.

This issue will occur depending on where you’re trying to load in. For instance, Chicago is a real problem area to load into. I haven’t yet succeeded with Chicago. I’ve tried loading a flight in and around the Chicago area with the Drzewiecki content both installed and uninstalled - no dice. London is a problem as well. I’ve done all sorts of testing with third party content uninstalled, installed, etc - and those two cities are generally not letting me get near them, no matter what. However, Paris loads (although some of the city textures are broken half the time), as does NYC, which looks superb. So this is a mixed bag.

I’d like to be able to count on any flight loading, and it’s a shame I can’t do that. Asobo really needs to resolve this. The update has had all sorts of unintended consequences (many more than what we’re talking about here).

Whatever the source of the problem, Asobo should provide an exit button on this screen that does not inform the user of what is happening, we do not know if the game is permanently blocked or if it loads something, nothing, no information, only exit solution we have is to to open Task Manager and kill fs.exe

2 Likes

If anyone is having issue with the season mod, I announced a new patch to work with SU5 days ago. Please update before running the sim.