Scrolling approches with the mouse

In 2d when you want to scroll down and choose lets say ILS25 R approach, you grab that white bar with your mouse (Left button) and move it down and up to scroll, but in VR I can’t seem to interact with that white bar or scroll up and down. I haven’t found any way to assign any shortcuts to that function either.
Could someone please educate me on how I can navigate the Garmin touch screen in VR.

Thank you in advance

It’s difficult for me too. I found that if I close my right eye and grab it with only my left eye open it’s easier. It seems that there’s a slight difference in the picture between your 2 eyes and the left eye is the more accurate one. Give it a try.

1 Like

I had the same problem. The solution for me was to install a simple add on.

This add on is a lot more feature complete than the default g3000, and it’s easier to navigate. It has buttons to scroll the approach list instead of a scroll bar.

Note that on git hub, it says that this version is compatible with sim update 6. This implies that you might have to update the add on whenever we get an update to the sim, but for me, it’s worth the hassle until our development team fixes the built in g3000.

Thank you. I will give it a try. My fix so far has been to pre choose the STAR/ILS approach at the flight plan stage (main page with globe…) so it just shows up in flight plan. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.