[scrufytam] New Australian Tour Series Begins Today! (Thursday 20:00EDT / 00:00z)

After completing the coast to coast USA tour, the Hawaiian Islands tour, The Between Two Oceans tour, and, most recently, the Connections tour, I decided it was time to get back on dry land. Special thanks to viewer HammoTIme for this plan suggestion!

Beginning today, we start a tour of Australia!

Our series begins at YSSY, Sydney airport. Departing here, we’ll travel north, enjoying the beauty of Sydney, the skyline, the Opera House, Bridges and so much more. As we depart Sydney, we’ll make a quick stop off at Newcastle airport (YWLM) before heading into the mountains to the final airport of day one, Armidale airport (YARM).

For this series, I’ll be flying the near study level deluxe edition Cessna 172X mod by WBSim, soon to be available for purchase. You fly whatever you would like and are comfortable with, No Rules Just Flight!

Server: US East

Total Miles Today: 212.6nm

Approx cruise speed: 95kt

ICAO: YSSY - YWLM - YARM

Flight Path:

Downloadable .pln Files:
Hot: Connecting...
Cold: Connecting...

Australia Series Trailer Video:

Watch Live:

Looks good…hope to be onboard :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I look forward to having you there and flying along!

Yes sir, great sightseeing. See you there

1 Like

See you in less than 3 hours :slight_smile:

Although I won’t be able to fly today. In the future are the flights available in Discord for communication? I am not on twitch.

1 Like

Hey there Hockeyguy! I currently dont stream to Discord, but will consider doing so in the future. Not sure if my PC could handle that. Thank you for asking

What com channel do you use for the participants to communicate? Thanks for the quick reply.

1 Like

Hi Hockey! In the past I have attempted opening discord during stream for guests to join via voice. I found it extremely difficult to concentrate on engaging Twitch chat and voice chat without overtaking those in discord. Every now and then I may open discord voice for one guest to join, but again, thats rare. I am sorry if I sound uninviting, but I am well known on Twitch as being very engaging and don’t want to do anything to distract from that. Hope you understand!

Fully understand. Will try to join on Twitch in the future.