SDK 0.17.0 can't rotate exclusion rectangle

Hello,
I try to add an exclusion polygone in a project. It appears ok, I can change the dimension, but I can’t rotate it anymore by clicking on the green spots as i use to do before. the rotation cursor have also no effect.
anyone know how to do?

thanks.

Are you talking about a polygon or a rectangle? Rectangles can’t be rotated as they are defined by the top-left and bottom-right coordinates.

yes, rectangles.
I rotate dozens of them before this last update.
i use to click on the green dot on the corner and use blue or red arrow to rotate.
now doesn’t work anymore.
I can’t imgine using a exclusion rectangle without being able to rotate to match the area you want to exclude.

Here’s an exclusion rectangle from the xml file:

<ExclusionRectangle latitudeMinimum="-45.86574210638796" latitudeMaximum="-45.85162967786958" longitudeMinimum="170.35215748388521" longitudeMaximum="170.37654210704574" excludePolygons="TRUE"/>

As you can see, it defines the min/max latitude and longitude only, it wouldn’t make sense to rotate that.
You can rotate polys and aprons, and polys can exclude some elements – I wonder if you’ve used that before instead.

EDIT: this from the online manual:

IMPORTANT! To improve the speed at which exclusions are processed by the simulation, Exclude Rectangles cannot be rotated and will always be aligned along the lines of latitude and longitude for faster collision testing.

You are probably right.
It’s a pity that the exclusion rectangle can’t be rotate, because of that I can’t exclude objects in a long band of terrain at once.

Regards.