Seabird Seeker: The Ultimate Sight-Seeing Airplane!

This thing is just about a Bell 47 with a fixed wing. It would be great for just tooling around and taking in the scenery.

The Zlin Savage Bobber has fantastic visibility, too… especially from the back seat!

3 Likes

What a fun little plane!

Pipistrel Virus, sight seeing number 1 :grin: FS2020 Pipistrel Virus Add some dangerous flight decisions and you are having the view of your life :smirk:

Reminds me of the double ender, awesome bush plane!

1 Like

That’s epic!

Looks very very similar to the Edgley Optica that is already available and very good for MSFS right?

I bought the Optica, and it’s a lot of fun for sightseeing. I’m waiting on some lenses for my new Reverb G2, then I’ll be logging a lot of VR flights in it.

Shes finally becoming a reality. Model is done, my boys at GotFriends are finishing up Sounds, Textures, Code, and the MVP-50P Avionics.

Im looking for the next high for us… Has to be weird, has to be ugly. Im really liking this Seabird Seeker… Looks like someone took the Optica and Ender, made them smash and this popped out.

2 Likes

Releases in one hour!

Lost here.
What releases in one hour?

Luis, do you realize you responded to a post that is over a year old. :thinking:

I just do now, but for whatever reason the forum showed me this last post as new… Should be a glitch. Apologies.