Seafront Simulations - Vessels: UK South East

Hi @MarcG888 They’ve all been modelled :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Cool thanks

Here’s Brighton

5 Likes

Vessels: UK South East will benefit from an update to the Vessels Core model library that is currently with publishers Orbx and Microsoft for release. This update fixes wakes following changes that were introduced to VFX in Sim Update 6.

Following this update will be the addition of the historic dockyard at Chatham as well as a ‘landable’ HMS Queen Elizabeth docked in Portsmouth and some Type 23s Frigates patrolling the coast to complement the existing Type 45 Destroyers.

The UK South East Update will be a few weeks away but here are some screenshots in the meantime.

1 Like

Looks mint!

1 Like

We’ve just released the latest version to Orbx that includes several additions :slight_smile:

Update announcement here:
[UPDATE] Vessels: UK South East v1.1.1 | Seafront Simulations - Third Party Addon Discussion / Product Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Well, I know at least for myself, any and all packs released to XBox I will snap up. Painted piers and painted boats on the water that comes with default just kind of kills immersion wherever you are flying…

2 Likes

Yes, totally agree. The southwest where I live now seems really lifeless in comparison to the southeast.

1 Like

I hope there will be a version for Dutch waters soon as well. Port of Rotterdam is the largest container port in the world, but the sim does not show any ships. There are many FS2020 pilots in the Netherlands. It would be a great addition to FS2020. An opportunity for the creators of Seafront Simulations!

Hi All - We are pleased to announce that Vessels: UK South East is now available in the Microsoft Marketplace for PC and Xbox!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Awesome. Now please get cracking on the Southwest, your Southeast England is so good its ruined my own part of the world!

4 Likes

Can you please confirm this works on Xbox, cheers

Don’t forget they also do a freebie for Jersey and Guernsey

https://seafrontsims.com/

I have both Global Shipping and Enhanced A1 installed, do I need to change the settings in Traffic / Leisure Boats / Ships and Ferries.

I dont believe you absolutely have to change the traffic settings but I turned the boats and ships settings up to 80 so I would see more of them. But of course that also requires a bit more vid power :wink:

Blue skies!

We recommend starting at 100% and then working back down if you experience any issues. Compared to land based scenery there ‘should’ be less of a video impact as the sim engine only has to render the boat, surrounding water and any nearby ships.

I can confirm it works, finally we have some boats in the water! :smiley:

I need to go and rate this a solid 5/5 today

4 Likes

Hi @TONYDARKZERO yes it is working in Xbox. We were able to test it ourselves before launch (this time). I intend to post some Xbox specific screenshots and more tomorrow hopefully.

Is global shipping coming to. Box? Cheers

For Global Shipping and Enhanced AI we are still waiting on a diagnosis from Asobo at this stage. We are trying some new things out ourselves but we are almost entirely dependent on Asobo’s knowledge of the sim engine’s operation on Xbox. We will post more on the related threads as soon as the situation changes.

2 Likes