Seafront's Global Shipping on Xbox

Yes that will be why. The Core Library is just a shared model library. There should be a note on the marketplace product page about this.

3 Likes

My fault, thanks for the response ! Have a Nice Day

4 Likes

Just downloaded update from marketplace, what has been updated

2 Likes

Hi @Blondi137

The update is just a minor one for the Vessels Core Library. It includes some of the new models to be used in upcoming releases and updates. Some of the existing models have also received LOD and lighting improvements.

4 Likes

An update for Global Shipping will release later today at 6PM PDT. Details are here :wink:

2 Likes

Hi. This looks like a superb update. I’ve enjoyed seeing activity on the water since purchase and looking forward now to seeing considerably more of it and in new locations too. Thanks for continuing to develop the product!

2 Likes

You’re Welcome! We will be adding to it in the future too… There are still areas that we’d like to boost further and of course add more models to. However this release provides a significant baseline level of traffic over what we had in the previous release. Enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

Have you completed any shipping routes around Australia? Brisbane QLD for example?

If so I will purchase :slightly_smiling_face:

Great product, Thanks to the team.

2 Likes

This is such a great add on for Xbox , really brings the world alive! This update really ups the ante.
:+1:

A must have for Xbox users IMO

3 Likes

How do you make your ships visible in LittleNavmap like shown in the other thread ?

We do have additional traffic around Australia but it is also one of the areas we want to give a further boost to. This is a shot of the traffic around Brisbane as of this morning

2 Likes

Just click the little orange boat icon in the top menu bar when the sim is running :smiley:

doesn’t work…I am trying on PC, the sim is runnnig, latest version of LNM is connected to it…is it maybe not working when using Global Shipping Marketplace version because of encrypted files ?

That may be an issue but we will test and report back. In the meantime if you are on PC (sorry to be off topic) you can go into developer mode and select View->Sim Objects->Boats and tick Names to see where they are around you, near or far.

thanks for today’s update!

more Aussie traffic will be very welcome…

3 Likes

Hi @darshonaut - We have tested this with a copy from the Marketplace and it is working ok. You may need to reload your scenery library in LNM?

This is a shot of Ft Lauderdale using the Marketplace copy of Global Shipping V2.

Hard not to use quick resume, can’t get rid, it just keeps reappearing every time you load the sim.

I’ll check it out on my end, thank you for testing :slight_smile:

And I just added the Princess Juliana booster pack yesterday and it’s wonderful. Can’t wait for more life on planet MS. Especially around Florida, hopefully the Keys got some love from the usual lonely wandering freighter here and there… I’m a float plane and islands nut the more boats the merrier.

2 Likes