Seahawk

A Seahawk for MSFS by Rob Richardson.
Available by sending him an e-mail.

jk7998 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk7999 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8000 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

3 Likes

Would be interesting.How to get the email??

I don’t want to post his mailadress here, but he goes by robcarrich on sim-outhouse.

1 Like

OK.Cheers.

what’s the cockpit like? functioning?

The cockpit is old (it is a MSFS native version of a FSX model), but most things seem to function.
jk8034 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8038 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8049 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8059 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

HI Folks,

We aim to keep screenshots for exactly that purpose. If there is interest in this plane as a Community Mod and requires more detailed responses, please open a separate thread in #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft. Thanks.

Why doesnt he want to release it?

Is it not ready yet? Seems a bit odd that he needs an email from anyone remotley interested in trying it out. A bit obsurd considering its freeware.

Maybe he just wants some feedback on a WIP project. On flightsim.to there are always some guys giving bad ratings and expecting payware quality (while probably buying VirtualCol and Bredok3D). So maybe he doesn’t want the hassle and keep it low-key with people who are really interested and not just collectors.

exactly, and he’s not waiting for some of the negative remarks that are often quick to come, not that absurd I think.
But back to screenshots:
jk8140 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8141 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8133 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Clip_89 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8149 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Nothing showing for it being released by the author at Sim-Outhouse.I’ve tried contacting him on sim-outhouse but no response as yet…

He has indeed not released it yet, but a message should do it.
My paints are avilable on sim-outhouse

It is now available on sim-outhouse, so I made another paint for it…
jk8170 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8176 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk8179 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Another plane from there that I’m enjoying a lot.

However it appears to have no brakes. At all.

Maybe it’s not the usual button.