Seaplane Category - possible to have one thread just for the aquatic aircraft?

If it were possible, it might make sense to create a category IE: Helicopters, Warbirds, Biplanes, Jet Airliners, Prop Airliners, and finally - Seaplanes and Flying boats - within the ‘Aircraft’ section of the forum…

and if there was a Seaplane category I’d like to suggest for MSFS or an interested 3rd party to create a tug version and ramps be added to a handful of ‘bespoke’ seaplane bases like the kind pictured here -

obviously this is only a wish list kind of thing and not a priority - but it would be accurate to the practice of ‘push back’ related to launching these single engine floatplanes.
Anyway I think it might be helpful to have a one stop location for all the floaty things in Flight Sim

1 Like

Topic moved into General Discussion and tagged #forum-feedback for the community to provide feedback regarding aircraft subcategories.

1 Like

Looks like an LOD issue… Gotta get a little closer to see the rest of that tug :wink:

6 Likes

You’re not gonna believe this… but this video just came across my intagram “for you page.” I’m dying over here :joy:
Someone please explain this tug to me!!!

Edit Someone in the comments explained the cab is mounted reverse, with the frame in front. You can see it under the plane.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crdq8ptuMML/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.