Search for Airport in World Map timeout

Has anybody else experienced a timeout on searching for an airport for Departure or Arrival at the main screen prior to hitting the Fly button?
I have to be quick selecting the airport or it disappears, I wasn’t aware of this before, sometimes it’s about 10 secs. sometimes less.

You mean on the World Map ?, I have never experienced that or seen a topic reporting it. By any chance do you have a screenshot before/after ? Is it sporadic or a constant issue ?

It is on the World Map. Yes.
I tried to upload a video but am unsure of the procedure and the video was too large to be sent anyway.
It is now happening constantly.
I am mystified!
Tony

I have attempted to upload a video of how what I put into the Search Box disappearing, This shows two airports:

https://www.dropbox.com/t/nguPP6g2buVNCr4X

Thank you, it clearly shows what happens. I just did a test and cannot reproduce, so maybe a specific window setup you have that I don’t ?, hopefully some other users can have an idea what to check or what it could be.
I moved it to User Interface & Activities that is more appropriate, updated the title with World Map and added the world-map tag.