Searching for german glider pilots for flying together

Hey, i am searching for german glider pilots for flying together in thermals or doing races.

I would create a discord server, where we could chat & speak and having fun with glider flights.

• Thermals are working worldwide (Kinetic Assistent)
  • Winch launch and Tow plane are availible (Kinetic Assistent)
  • 2 good gliders are availible (flightsim.to)

My home airfield is EDLT / airport is EDDG

Greetings,
Damian (28)

Hey, I just made my first few flights a week back so i’m still quite new.
I also flew in msfs for a bit, and I’d love to fly together.
My home airfield is LSG Rheinstetten / EDSB

Hallo Damian,
this thread is a bit older. It’s rare to find people who are interested in gliding.
If you are still interested, please get in touch.
I often fly with my brother and we talk via Skype.
To make it easier with the thermals we have put the thermals generator online, with which you can download a CSV file for the Kenetik Assistant as a result.
In addition to fly gliders I would also be interested in a group that builds small glider airfields.
I have server space through my company and we could easily create a website with our own forum as a group. So, I want to say: Toyota :wink:
If you are still interested, please contact me. You can also send me a personal message in German.
Viele GrĂĽsse aus Solingen
Ralf
PS I would lay out the basis for the group “German speaking”. Therefore, interested people can also come from the German surrounding countries. We will then have German as the main language.

I can glide with you🍾 I am Norwegian but i speak german

1 Like

Allright hop in and we soar over the Frieseninseln :smiley:

I am currently thinking about how to fly such a glider in real-life anyway.
Typical sightseeing flights as passenger are way too boring, real-flying Cessna 152 for one hour for 300€ is cool but too expensive and the clock is ticking from the moment you hop in - but sail planes are cheap and flying for everyone, and when the thermals are good one could sail the whole afternoon for only a fragment of the typical high costs related to airplanes!

Hi, very sorry that I did not notice your massage.
If you are still interested feel free to write a personal message to me over this forum.
While flying we could speak over Discord or Skype. I would be happy to share some flying time with you.
Regards
Ralf