Sensitivity settings adjustments

I have a CH Products yoke that I use in FS 2020. I set it up a couple of weeks ago and it works OK, but I would like to adjust the sensitivity to make it better. However, when I am on the controls page where all the assigned settings are shown and click on the “Sensitivity” button at the top left, a big box pops up that simply says “Done”. I need the box with the sliders so I can adjust sensitivity. How do I get there? There must be an extra step I’m missing.

It is AWOL as of the last patch.

Use search before posting thnx.

It would be helpful to users who are experiencing major issues if MS/Asobo would make an announcement acknowledging that the last update created major issues and that they are top of it but so far as I have seen, they are only mentioning some of the issues and saying nothing else. For me personally, before this update all was working normally but after, the program stopped communicating with the scenery servers and then there are the many other noted bugs posted here and elsewhere. On top of that, I finally uninstalled the entire program and went to reinstall yet I keep getting the following message: >ERROR Access to the content servers is currently unavailable. Please ensure you have an active internet connection, and try again later. Nothing wrong with my internet and the firewall is not choking the program access. So far, zendesk hasn’t responded to my ticket. Yes, people are upset with this situation and rightfully so because they paid a good deal of money for this program and it’s broken with no fix in sight and some act as if nothing is wrong and scorn anyone who says otherwise. I’m not sure where the Beta testing is going wrong (inexperienced testers or the devs not getting a handle on the bugs that are reported) but I hope this serves as a lesson to bring better quality control into the mix before releasing a product or update.

Marking this one as closed, thanks for understanding. Several other threads have been posted specific to this issue. Additionally, it is mentioned in the Known Issues link at the top of all forum pages, as well as stating the following on the Top Issues page:

We have fixed this issue and will release it in the next patch.

As a work around until then, feel free to edit the files manually if needed: The Sensitivity Menu missing :: Microsoft Flight Simulator English - General Discussions

@StormKILM, I understand your frustration, so feel free to post a separate topic on your issue. As a heads up, there are several posts specific to the content server issue located here. (Not sure what the end results are)