September 28, 2023 Development Update Blog Discussion

I hope that the new World Update at least fixes the many patches of awful ground textures that exist in the north.

2 Likes

Just started the sim and it did a reset of all my settings! Why ? ! ? !

It took hours to get it where I need it to be graphically and operationally!

Did they announce the WU yet??

NM Found it :upside_down_face:

Hi all,

This week’s Marketplace releases are live, and the Marketplace section of yesterday’s Development Update blog has been updated.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope everyone has a good weekend.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Polls] Sim Update 13 (1.34.16.0) Discussion

Marketplace live, with the obvious backlog balanced by the number, or lack, of new releases; not even close.

There must be more than this, especially after the fiasco of that release yesterday!

2 Likes

I believe it’s option A) as @CougarXb said.

A Wishlist topic requesting seperate versions for PC and Xbox was closed with feedback:

Thank you for your feedback, however this is not a feasibly request for our development team.

So logically the A320 would be the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d absolutely LOVE to have the SAAB 340 on Xbox. Used to fly on those through American Eagle. I did crew scheduling at the time, and the pilots loved flying them.

4 Likes

what about better lods on multiplayer flights ? for better and more realistic formation flying ? … sounds a small thing but its a game changer . :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely January amd February aren’t the best months to get good weather in Brazil, lot’s of summer showers. I suggest now or after march.