Servers Are Overloaded

A lot of these problems are being caused from server overload. Give it a day or two and see if that fix your problems

give it a day or two to see if MS can get there act together…good luck with that! :rage:

1 Like

2021 and still Server issues when a big launch happends. Mad World.

3 Likes

That’s great Powered…prior to this “update” I was one of the lucky few that very, very rarely had a CTD…but not now.

This is the problem with server based games, i can’t even open my sim right now because it HAS to update and it can’t even connect to the server to initiate the update hence it won’t open. Suppose i have to wait a few days for it to clear up just to be able to attempt to download and update to play a sim I own. amazing :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

All I’m saying problems may be caused by server overload. Sim cant get what it needs and crashes.

Im not even bothering to fly for at least 2 or 3 days till things calm down. I have downloaded this game from the MS store many times. Normally with a 200Mbps connection download takes 45 Min today 4 1/2 hours

1 Like

I was having similar issues when I updated. I got ■■■■■■ played kick ball the the net modem and then rebooted modem then router then machine, and it actually launched and was running real good. Its got its bugs, but you may want to try something along those lines…

The most problems are created by the release decision itself.

Why are Sim Update 5 (40 GB) and XBox version released simultaneously. Microsoft should know that there were problems with download capacity in earlier updates. The cumbersome update process with forced updates and unpacking in between that interrupts the download makes things worse.

I never have any issues with other platforms like Steam or bandwith. Only the Asobo downloader makes you feel you are back in the 90s with a 56k modem.

3 Likes