Servers are still offline (October 20, 2021)

Live traffic is down on the Europe servers too.

1 Like

Still circling circle … no connection to any kind of service in msfs … just the ■■■■■■■ circle…

At the moment, I have PG but it looks real bad, and if I switch it off and use just bing, its the same as if I switched data off and was running in offline mode. So for me it looks like bing maps is off line…

Live traffic is back for me, photogrammetry looking as good as ever.

According to this, there are still issues with online games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Last updated a few minutes ago.

Sorry, not for me !

1 Like

I see my friends on the globe map, even got the server they are using, but as I go FLY, no one is up there!

Looks like they have been working on issues with NBA 2K22 for 1,5 months now… but close to resolution now!

For me, this worked: First open the X-Box Console Companion App and open the X-Box App in the app! Then start MSFS! everything works perfectly again!

Not for me. Traffic servers still offline.

1 Like

No online for me. No live weather, no photogrammetry, no multiplayer and so on.

1 Like

I have two sims, MSFS and ATS. When MSFS is not running for any of the reasons, I am on ATS. Oh, and I have driven alot of miles so far !!!

1 Like

No acces s to marketplace, status in game is offline.

1 Like

Me too! annoying.

1 Like

Yup me too. Been waiting all day at work to set things up, couldn’t wait to get home. DRAT.

1 Like

Same for me.

1 Like

same here…

1 Like

Yep. just fired up for the first time since update … no online functionality at all. Makes the last 40mins I spent planning my VFR flight with all the heading and speed calcs a bit pointless :grimacing: Ahh well, early night I guess…

1 Like

So it is confirmed then…every update brings down servers , every 2-3 weeks we get this free of charge. How can this game still behave like a launch title every time? So frustrating

1 Like

Just came back for me in Canada. Restarted MSFS and was online again.