Servers are still offline (October 20, 2021)

Hi,
this circling circle drives me crazy … it’s circling for 3 hours…

Please get it work

1 Like

yep. only west USA and south east Asia seem to be online.

Everything ok.

1 Like

Am still not seeing any multiplayer traffic.

3 Likes

+1 Sim is useless as is…

3 Likes

No multiplayer traffic or Live traffic for me.

3 Likes

I was able to come back online and now it just went offline again on the us east coast

1 Like

For me no live traffic and photogrammetry is not working.

Live weather seems to be ok !

I got up early, loaded the sim, and flew for an hour and a half, then I noticed its time for fuel, found a close airport start the approach and to the you are offline message, I looked and the status indicator said I was on line and that I was connected to the EAST server…

Maybe thats the new bug, the game is telling people their offline when there really are not, ROFL?

Photogrammetry and live weather are working fine for me but still no live traffic

I dont know I had live traffic and weather (on the 5’s) hehehe but then I noticed all the online aircraft disappeared from the map, and thats when I got the message. Like I said except for the missing traffic, I was still connected to a server EAST…And everything else looked Good to Go… about to fire it up again, and see what happens.

No problrms here in UK!

Whereas I am also in the UK and have no traffic or multiplayer. Live weather is working.

AI planes appear in 20-30 minutes after loading the flight for me. 2-3 planes in Dubai:) Only landing traffic, and as always no NAVs and Beacons on taxiing planes - Dear Asobo, please, can you make those NAV and Beacon lights visible on taxiing planes and on planes at gates and parking?

Im back on line, but live traffic which was there a couple of hours ago has disappeared again…Not sure about the weather, it seemed close but its sunny with a light breeze here so its hard to tell for sure.

same here it was back for a while then all mp traffic has gone again but wx is working fine

1 Like

The massage: The MSFS servers are now back online. You should be able to use live weather, traffic, and other online functionality as well as download Sim Update 6. Thank you again for your patience!

is not true!
The servers are still not online! Is there any information from the official side? or a workaround?
Does it have anything to do with the X-Box app?

1 Like

Playfab and XBOX Services all reporting online.

https://status.playfab.com/

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

So why is there this massage at the start?

Means: Your data cannot currently be synchronized with the cloud

And I am not the only one!

1 Like

Just tested again (full shutdown and startup) can connect no problem. However I do get a message that Servers are offline for live traffic.

I am in Canada however so probably connecting to different Servers.