Servers down again?

Hi

Since 2.5 hours or so no live weather / no servers selectable / marketplace grayed out

Based on Netherlands

Anyone else currently having issues ?

9 Likes

OK for me here in the uk on the northern europe server.

Yes get this every day mainly in the evening here in London UK.

Anything in their “roadmap” about providing suitable server bandwidth so customers can actually use the software?

3 Likes

Same here, in Holland. Even a ctd, game crash on loading screen… 30 minutes ago it worked like a charm…

… and it hasn’t yet hit the XBox market…
Death by success it shall be…

5 Likes

Anyone else stuck at checking for updates?

Yes, since yeasterday. Norway

Suddenly ingame flying i get the message "your packages need update in order to go online blah blah and asks me if i want to continue to main screen.
I press yes and while loading that,it crashed to desktop !
And yes i have installed the 3 updates for USA that asobo had waiting.

WTF with this game ?

4 Likes

Jup had the same this morning.

For me it is all working again by the way

Really important post. Well said.

Are you sure this is a MS problem though, and not maybe your own connection with everyone in the neighborhood watching Netflix in the evening?

2 Likes

Same here in Spain. connection speed 1Gb

Ok KDTW 1650Z 4-9-21

L̶o̶l̶ ̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶i̶g̶h̶b̶o̶u̶r̶h̶o̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶?̶ ̶D̶I̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶?̶ ̶^̶^̶^̶^̶^̶^̶^̶ ̶N̶o̶r̶w̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶l̶a̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶U̶K̶ ̶.̶.̶.̶

So yeah, live weather stopped working just over an hour and a half ago … you do realise “the evening” is NOT 1pm?

I was responding to somebody who said they had this problem every day, mainly in the evening. I think they’re having a different problem than was described in the opening post. Check the post that I replied to, it’ll make more sense then.

apologies lol … I saw the “get this every day mainly in the evening” whiich to me meant sometimes NOT in the evening, and as his was from 13:00ish today, I figured it was more than just netflix lol.

1 Like

While in a flight, a few minutes ago I got the usual “you are offline” message and then I discovered I got kicked out of all online services (PG, weather, voice, MP…) and got the following message.

Thanks for ruining the flight

1 Like

Same here. Restarted the sim and it won’t connect :confused:

idem for me ITALY

I’m offline as well on the West USA servers, continuing my flight in offline mode