Set Landing Gear and Switch Panel binding issues

Here is the link to the post were I have added the code. Working Arduino code for rotary encoders

Hello WESTINDIAN01,
I have the same issue for the landing gear swicth with my self-made panel!

While this topic is about the fundamental issue with incorrect command bindings …

I recently noticed something that might be related (in the big picture). And I am not sure if or why I am only seeing (noticing) this with the landing gear comment.

When I fly in the “External View” and try to change the landing gear … then in ca 50 to 70% of the cases I need multiple button switch attempts to get the command to activate the landing gear.

However, and that is the interesting part, when I switch into the “Cockpit view” the landing gear binding works reliably in 100% of the cases.

I find that pretty interesting, as it suggests that button input process might have a different priority (or code path?) in the different camera views.

Has anybody else run into this?

I have the same issue with GEAR_SET if I want to lower the landing gear.
Awaiting a fix I use this:

execute_calculator_code(“1 (>K:GEAR_SET)”, nullptr, nullptr, nullptr);

I’ve been having this issue since release. Still not fixed yet. I’m using a Warthog setup and still doesn’t work for me.

@UniformCarp3294 great, thank you. I can’t believe this is still an issue in MSFS. Since my initial post, I have assigned my landing gear to respond gear up and gear down. It seems to be working very well, but doing so caused me to use an extra input that could be used for something else.