Setting reverse in logitech flight throttle quadrant (Saitek Pro)

When I bought this throttle quadrant, I was really happy but…it became frustrating because I could not set reverse. I searched at youtube and here at the forum, but all I receive was “set reverse and add power ahead”. But it was bizar! I had to push the levers to go back?
So… after a lot of hours trying, I think I found a solution. And I am here to share to you, if you also want to use your reverse as it had to be used: reverse.

I use most a320, so I configured my quadrant to this plane. First, I had to tell the system which lever on the plane corresponded to which lever on the quadrant. Then, I placed the quadrant lever in the idle position and, when inserting the configuration, I raised the lever until the end (corresponding to the TOGA on the aircraft). I did this for the configuration of lever 1 of the quadrant (for the plane’s throttle 1) and the same for the lever 2 (for configuring the plane’s throttle 2). Well, now the system already knows where my levers are. Next step: configure the reverse. For that, forget any mention of “reverse” that the game shows to be configured. What should be done is as follows:
Set the quadrant levers to idle again. Select “throttle 1 decrease” and, when configuring the button, simply lower the lever to the reverse position (until the end) so that the system recognizes the button. Do the same with lever 2, selecting “throttle 2 decrease”.
Ii is done!

It may be that, when starting the game, the simulator starts with the reverses already activated. My suggestion is that you start with the throttles in the reverse position and, as soon as the game starts, go to idle and add some power (just enough to get out of idle) and return to idle position.

1 Like

Hi there,
Discussions about throttles, HOTAS, yokes, rudder pedals, G1000s, etc. go in the Peripherals section. I have moved your post there.

1 Like

thanks, it’s a great solution and works great for me.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Thanks!!! looks so easy once you know it.