Shameful, Just Shameful

Wrong and good for you I got hundreds of hours in it too big deal and about 500 hours playing with the settings. What may work for you don’t work for others and these aircraft are straight up junk . I’m a real life pilot and can tell you the physics are 100 percent off!

Exactly — what MarcG888 said !!!

1 Like

Whatever. Then why are you here and not refunding?

3 Likes

Seems like an outsider to the gaming world that this product is a very early release. There are to be expected many bugs and issues that any real pilot would find disturbing. I entered this realm to have fun and experience the newest SIM. I use X-Plane for my IFR training. A much more seasoned and time tested SIM. But for fun, MSFS is the ticket, bugs and all. Give it time, keep providing feedback, and working to improve the product. Above all, set realistic expectations for a brand new release.

1 Like

And my thread and other comments are facts too which I’m also entitled to point out. I will refrain from violating the CoC by name calling.

This Thread is so heading towards getting CLOSED down …

The Sooner the better … Just the Thread Title alone should have got it closed days ago !!

Where is a MOD when you need one ??? ROFL

1 Like

@moderators don’t think this is going anywhere helpful

Don’t close it yet. I just started snacking!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Even you didn’t ask for help. Nice people here isn’t it? :wink:

1 Like

We are receiving numerous complaints regarding this thread. It is nonconstructive and disruptive. It is now closed.

Code of Conduct

8 Likes