Shape files not loading anymore?

Ever since this morning after the update, polygons no longer show with project. After clicking ‘Load in Editor’ I noticed the polygons no longer appear in the Scenery Editor or visually in the sim. If I create a new polygon it asks me to save a shape file when saving scenery. After loading the project once again the new polygons are gone also… It’s like it’s ignoring the shape file?

Anyone else notice this?

I have the same issues with my current project…very frustrating…glad to know its now me…I love designing the airports but the errors always make me have to decide if it’s me or the un-finished SDK…

Try this: in the SDK options, go to terrain and de-select and re-select Draw Shapes.
Let me know

I tried what you suggest but to no avail? Is the SDK “broken” or am I doing something wrong? It’s very frustrating as I have a list of airport projects and without being able to “save” the shape files as before, I am stuck…any other idea or suggestions would be great! Thanks.

The folder structure seems to have changed? The shape files need to be in the asset folder. This fixed it for me at least. I found this out a couple days after posting. Sorry I am late reporting back on this.

Try placing the shape files in the asset folder.