Shimmer Effect on Cockpit Placards in Asobo's PC-6 Porter

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

PC

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Any cockpit placards (i.e., DO NOT REVERSE IN FLIGHT) have shimmering effects and AA Distortion - making them unreadable and also distracting as they blink on and off constantly.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Enclosed below.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Use Asobo PC-6 (I used the G1000 equipped one) and fly it in any session. Note the effect in the Cockpit View.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

AMD RX580 Graphics Card (8 GB)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.21.13.0 (SU7/GOTY)

same issue Anyone else getting flickering lables in this plane? The lables on the the dashboard flicker like crazy

This plane seems bugged. Overhead light displays monochrome, uncontoured white patch when on. Instead of registration numbers on fuselage, get white patches. Updating nvidia driver tonight (2070 super). But autostart sequence doesn’t work either (prop spins, but doesn’t fire up; avionics don’t turn on) --so that’s not a graphics bug. Usually I wait a few days before updating so the unevitable hotfix gets issued. Oh well.

I’d like to add lights being on even in Hangar view (i.e. Master Switch should be off)

there has been lots of cockpit panel lighting flickering for me in most planes…it’s an ongoing problem that never got addressed. I don’t know what they are doing. OH, most of the flightsim.to addons are not yet compatible with SU7, so expect performance and CTD’s unless removed from community folder for now.