Shock Ultra Airspeed Indicator displayed in kts instead of kmh

Does rollback mean we could enjoy again eye-candy of moving slats?

1 Like

I dont know but I ll check tonight :wink:

1 Like

I checked. Now slats move as it did before that Decemberā€™s update.
However, it looks very ridiculous that delete and reinstall brings an old versionā€¦

1 Like

Hi woodier72 , I just remove the with content manager in game
When I ve done , I reinstall the plane with content manager and it downloads the good version :wink:

1 Like

In which way? AFAIK IRL they are either fixed or just rotating a bit, but they arenā€™t of the ā€˜standardā€™ sliding type.

1 Like

It extends/retracts along with the movement of the flaps as it did when the game was released.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good version. It might be not a final mass production version but we can assume it kind of a rare experimental version or an more expensive enhancement version. Moving slat is very nice gimmick making this plane something special for me.

1 Like

But they shouldnā€™t. https://youtu.be/MRbuGvWEdJA?t=98
IF slats are moveable on small GA aircraft, they arenā€™t manually controlled, they automatically extend/retract with change of AoA.

1 Like

Thanks for the video clip. I know exactly what you mean and thatā€™s why I mentioned about kind of assumption in the above post.
In the YouTube video I could see slats automatically extended in high AOA of landing situation, have you seen such movement in MSFS after the December update? I tried but have never seen such automatic extension. Did dev just fix them unmovable?

1 Like

At which time stamp did you see the slats move?
I havenā€™t watched the whole video, but fixed means that they donā€™t move.

1 Like

I meant the landing situationā€¦but itā€™s unclear when I look it again. I might mistakenly recognize fixed ones as extended. Anyway, rollback to the old version is good for me.

1 Like

Re-downloading didnā€™t fix it for me. Though it did cause new issues where the display tablet is now out of whack. Will keep trying.

(If anyone has a copy of the old-version sub-folder they are willing to shareā€¦youā€™d be a hero)

Hi EmonOkari6733

What s the version on yur plane when u redownloaded it ?
the right version is 0.1.40

EDIT : OH NO , yu re right THEY REINTRODUCE the bug with 0.1.45 , that s completely sucks.
SO disapointed , what are they doing ???

1 Like

Is it even possible to fly an airplane if the display is not in miles per hour? I donā€™t think so!

1 Like

it s a simulation, not need for speed , we want precision on all instrument.
especially on a plane we like to pilot.
and the fact that it worked yesterday with 0.1.40 (when they deciced to remove 0.1.44) and now the bug is here again with 0.1.45

1 Like

Speed not in Miles per Hour == Unflyable!!

1 Like

zlin shock has the airspeed indicator in kmh not in kts.

1 Like

Absolutely unflyable. It canā€™t even get off the ground in that condition!

1 Like

Its not that it ā€˜shows as knotsā€™ being the problem. Its that the ASI needle shows knots, while the background display remains set for kph. So the needle barely moves across the display and doesnā€™t even register under 40+ knotsā€¦where much of the flying in the Shock Ultra takes place. Especially in landings. Add in incorrect displays for flaps/overspeeding/etc, and its definitely an ā€˜issueā€™.

Hopefully, it can be brought back to the same display/needle settings as the Savage Cub.

exactly :wink: that s what I want to say :wink:
and the bug was solved by remove plane and redownloading the version 0.1.40.
But they reintroduce the problem with 0.1.45 now :frowning: evenr If wet try to remove the plane and redownload it , the version is still 0.1.45.

1 Like