Shock Ultra Airspeed Indicator displayed in kts instead of kmh

Hi pilot

I love this plane and it seems the airspeed indicator (kmh) is now bugged.
The speed displayed is in kts on the gauge and not in kmh.
I had two crash with this plane because of this bug : I believed my speed was displayed in kmh in the gauge but in fact it was displayed on kts !
I dont have the problem in november Cos I played often with this plane and no crash at all.
Airspeed displayed in the cockpit gauche was proper in kmh.

have you the same behavior ? it s very strange a bug like this appears few months after the official release.

Any news on bug fix soon ? (it s a little bit frustrating cos we didnt have this problem after release last year)
Thank you very much

Yes, you are right.
They destroyed the plane with the last update, by showing totally wrong values on the airspeed indicator.
The airspeed indicator is the most important reading when doing VSTOL approaches.
Without a correct airspeed indicator, this model is useless.
Hopefully, they repair this awful bug with the next update.

3 Likes

Hi ipflgnpft

I really hope this problem will be solved in next update !
And u re right , the previous update broke the airspeed indicator in this plane cos I had no problem when the game was released in august 2020.

2 Likes

Aye, its bugged and broken. Hope its fixed with next update.

2 Likes

new update today and still problem :frowning: so disapointed :frowning:
this plane worked very well at the initial release.
How is it possible this bug is still not fixed ???

2 Likes

Confirmed. Still broken. Extremely sad.

1 Like

I believed dev read the forum to know about different bugs after a released update.
this is a huge a bug in plane and especially on flight sim

1 Like

arf , still no update to solve this problem.
any other means to alert dev on this bug ?

1 Like

Same issue with the same result (two crashes as the result of over speed stress). I did note that the speed displayed when in the exterior view is correct. Since this plane is in the ā€œpremiumā€ group, it would be nice if they would fix the issue.

1 Like

indeed and it s completely amazing this bug is not already fixed , as the plane worked perfectly on initial release in august 2020.
it s the december update who broke the airspeed indicator on this plane

1 Like

and still not solved :frowning:

1 Like

Only six votes can not attract attention of the dev. team.
I submitted zen desk bug reports twice and will do again and again until this error will be fixed. I believe this is only solution for a minor plane like Shock Ultra.

1 Like

Has it been marked as solved?

If yes, Iā€™m pretty sure that it will be included in the sim update next week.

1 Like

It said solved last time but nothing was fixed actually. I think ā€˜solvedā€™ doesnā€™t necessarily mean things are really get solved.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Asobo states:

• Solved: The bug report has been handledā€”our team has recorded the bug in our internal bug and issue tracker. Please note this does not mean you will see the bug fixed in the next update, but has been recorded and prioritized accordingly.
1 Like

You are right. So I will continue submitting till it is REALLY solved!:laughing:

1 Like

It is solved for me, but what I had to do to really see the difference is delete the plane and re-download it again. Then the speedo worked fine. Try it and let me know if it solved it for you guys.

2 Likes

Thanks, that solved it. Version changed from 0.1.44 to 0.1.40

Question is, are any other planes beside the 787 also broken like this? Why are there no update notifications in the content manager?

1 Like

hi guys

thanks u very very much for all your answer !
problem solved by redownloading the plane and indeed , version 0.1.44 bugged revert to 0.1.40 !

@SubtotalGuide81 : I didnā€™t test all the plane on my deluxe edition and I have only two planes pruchased from market (carrenado and the first jet AERMACCHI MB-339 ) and from what I know , the Zlin shock ultra was the only plane with airspeed indicator problem.

once again thank u again for your answer :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never imagined that way works. Iā€™ll try. Thank you.

1 Like