Asobo 787 is downloading a previous version, rendering it unflyable

Next week, that’s not too long I’d say :wink:

1 Like

I hadn’t seen anything about fix timelines, so that’s not bad at all!

Very nice indeed :grin:

Solved is well, not solved as we think of it.
Here as a section from the Zendesk FAQ:

Ticket Statuses Explained (Bug Reports)

• Open: The report is in the queue. A bug report will remain open until it’s updated or marked as solved.
  • Awaiting your reply: Our team contacted you to request more information and is waiting for your reply.
  • Solved: The bug report has been handled—our team has recorded the bug in our internal bug and issue tracker. Please note this does not mean you will see the bug fixed in the next update, but has been recorded and prioritized accordingly.
1 Like

Same here, I reinstalled the sim twice thinking it would fix it. Then found out that Asobo are downloading a broken update for the 787. Waiting patiently for an update to fix this from Asobo. I deleted the 787 from content manager until an update is available.

1 Like

Just finished a flight from Longyearbyen to Murmansk. 1.49 is still what’s being sent out. Hopefully the store is updated at some point today. :pray:t5:

The Shock Ultra has the same versioning issue. Fortunately in that case the older version now on the servers is the working one.

J’ai le même problème. J’espère que cela se réglera rapidement car on paye un service quand même et on doit être servie. Ce jeux a tellement de problème, c’est incroyable

Hi djouby97130,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

1 Like

I would like to add :
There is also a problem with the asobo-vcockpits-instruments-b787-10 folder.
The current version should be version 0.1.93, but I had 0.1.69, but MS reinstalled version 0.1.58 when I deleted that folder.

1 Like

I have version 0.1.49 after installing everything and the fuel pumps do not work with what you can not put the engines.
I have claimed it from Microsoft but nobody has paid attention to me

I have spent money on calls to Microsoft because of the problem that the fuel pumps have not paid attention to me and the problem persists
And the last thing I have left is the refund of what I paid for a product that does not work

As you can tell by the amount posts here, it is a fairly common issue.
There are a couple other threads in the forum as well on the issue.

Sim Update 3, to be released on March 11th is “supposed” to contain the fix.
This was apparently based on info which “supposedly” came from insiders.
There has been no official statement from ASOBO, but there are a few indications this may indeed be corrected.

SU3 is already out :slight_smile:

1 Like

someone knows where to go to get the money back

This game seems to me an error, they do not solve anything.
Today I have spent all afternoon calling Microsoft and they have not paid attention to me

Have you tried updating the sim to 1.14.5.0, afterwards removing the 787 from the content manager and restarting the sim?

yes and it still does not work there is no way to put the fuel pumps

1 Like

It’s still sending out 1.49. The issue isn’t a patch to the plane; the issue is the server is sending out the wrong version of it.

Finally got a fix. It only took a 6 hour clean install. Good lord, Microsoft. I’m getting 1.58 now. Good luck to you all. I can’t say my fix will work for everyone, but if you’re beyond frustrated, make the move.

Mine worked after today’s update :blush:

1 Like