Short Cinematic Film - It is not a game

Hi pilots! I have worked lots of hours in my first Cinematic video. Let’s take a look to see how it’s doing!
Warning This video contains flashing images.

29 Likes

That was really good!

1 Like

Great work!

1 Like

Well Done!

1 Like

Very good. You might want to put a “flashing images” warning for the beginning section

4 Likes

Thanks, that was the idea!!!

Thanks Gordon. I already post a warning alert text.

1 Like

Thanks for your support. Really appreciated @Pt6a27 @AykiOz

Love it! Great job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clean landing!

1 Like

@RemanentHail596 @Betabraaap Thanks!
Yes! Butter Landing in the center line !!! Epic :wink:

Great video…but flashing images were annoying…just saying…but fantastic makeup

1 Like

Excellent editing! Looking forward to more :+1:

1 Like

very nice. Guess they should have hired you to make the promo videos two years ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry but badly done. too much flashing, horrible music, typical for the young people of today.

6 Likes

Waaaayyy too much flickering! Gives the impression that your encoder had a serious problem with dropping frames :wink:

5 Likes

You’ve some really great footage, great work! But… I would definitely remove the flickering in the beginning. That would make it much better to watch!

5 Likes

Hi and thanks for sharing this with us. Except of the flashing points which me too I find a bit overdone, the rest is cool! Great job!

3 Likes

The flickering and black frames in between were too distracting at the beginning. The end part was good though.

2 Likes

@TallTimbers4950 @Archer374 @wcoesel @Steeler2340 @TFEV1909 @PathTracer75 @RogueSquare1024
Hi, mates. Thanks for comment. I know from the beggining some people will say something about the flashing images, and perhaps you are right. But I tried to make a diferent cinematic video. I also love quiet and epic music cinematic videos, but it’s not myself.
I wanted a energetic video with rock music, and I use to turn off the light and turn up the volume in the headphone to feel it 100%.
I knew that first part of the video wouldn’t like to everyone, but that is how I feel it, and this is my sign.
Perhaps in a future, I make an epic one :wink:
So I’m very grateful to you for see my video and take the time to comment it, and again, perhaps your are right with the flickering issue, but “It never rains to everyone’s liking”.
Best wishes all of you.

4 Likes