Should I wait 7000X3D or should I buy 5800x3D or i9-13900K

Well, I suggest you better build your system with VR in mind.
People are different, of course, but once I tasted VR I could never go back. “Pancake” gaming is dead for me, period. Even the best and most beautiful games spark no interest in me anymore, if there is no VR support. And for simulation it makes more difference than for anything else. Depth perception and the sense of being inside the cockpit are priceless. It’s so amazing that I went ahead and sunk a lot of time and effort into building a budget motion sim cockpit. It’s also coupled with 2 vibration transducers (a.k.a “butt kickers”) I built earlier. You can buy similar ones, highly recommendeed. Thanks to VR it was possible to build something very inexpensive and amazingly immersive. Without VR I’d have to build a full cockpit with monitors and instrumentation - and I couldn’t afford the budget nor the space such rig would need. VR makes is feel absolutely real. So real in fact that I can’t make any kind of crazy air maneuvres and can’t afford sloppy and hard langings - the shake and jarring movement is quite scary, so you anticipate it and really have to concentrate on a smooth landing.
Now that helicopters are released it’s even scarier as hard landing is really jarring (and fun!), as I recently tested:

2 Likes