Sids stars app

Well first in the SKPA AIRPORT we don’t have any RNAV Sid and star and app that this airports has, also the SPJC in Lima Peru the scenarios are not update neither with an add on but they ave same problem with stars and approaches we cannot see them in the airac, and the last one is in Tocumen airport is missing rnp rwy 03 approach and rnp x rwy 21R because in the airacs of the planes and simulator there is just ils 03R, ils z 03R and RNAV gps rwy21R and the vor approaches for every runway (01L and 21L) but the ones are missing are the rnp that I mention before also in some other airports I’ve been looks they are too out dated please

Hi,
please check the runway idents between the MSFS scenery and the real world. When it’s different, the MSFS supresses the terminal procedures even when you have it.

For SKPA the real runway idents are 05/23.

The same for all other airports where you don’t see any terminal procedures. Compare the runway idents in the sim with the real world, in most cases the sim sceneries are outdated (its on more then 300 airports worldwide the case).

Cheers
Richard

2 Likes

Man the runway yes but there are not procedures. They scenario of paila it’s okay but the RNAV procedures not exist in airac of msfs. Also SKJC in Lima Peru there has no procedures completed and it’s a runways missing there even when the bought scenario I’ve never said that SKPA doesn’t have the exactly runways I said there is no procedures there in SKPA and in SPJC the map is outdated and also the procedures

Yeah the aerodrome has the same runways I’m not telling that but the procedures doesn’t exist I need it to put point to point in the fms

And what about tocumen the procedures and the airport is okay but there are missing just two procedures the RNP approaches that doesn’t coincide with Navigraph app. Even it happens with SKPA and SPJC and SKMZ. As you said it looks that there are more than 300 airports without procedures. But should be a solution to fix it

Ok, then it´s a MSFS issue in the stock data because we (Navigraph) have your example RNAV05-D procedure in the data and you can also select it …

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like