Sim freezes when pressing esc to go back to main menu since update 5

Since the July 27th Update I am now unable to pause a flight using the keyboard escape button as returning any later than a few minutes leaves the sim frozen and the only way out is via Ctrl-Alt-Del?

Same problem for me. Cant resume after pause with the escape button. Only option is return to main menu. Never happened before SU 5.

1 Like

I’m very happy that I am now stutter free but Asobo have left me with may other issues following this update. Miami Intl now has no walls at the terminal buildings, the roofs levitate in mid air, my drone in showcase now keeps rotating on its own and I have inverted aircraft, my ATC disappears when approaching an airport, I hear my replies but not the original message, and so on and so on
very frustrating !!!
Oh, and the A32NX no longer works all I get is a CTD

same here, only options avail are load/save plan, restart, main menu.
I can’t resume flight (nor choose the 3 main options - general, accesibility, controls)
Sometimes it does that, sometimes it doesn’t and acts normal

Same here. But appeared only after SU6. Why is that ? Any suggestions ?

Filed a ticked to Zendesk more that a month ago. No answer. Still having problems, let’s wait patiently

1 Like

Lol, reminded me of a song by the band “Keane” called “Still waoting” :slight_smile:

the same. happened after a long flight at the end of the flight.

Did anyone ever find a fix for this issue? My sim has just randomly started doing this.