Hi All,
Recently purchased the a321 expansion, I used the a320 from day dot but when I try import a flight plan from EIDW - KBOS I get " INVALID F-PLN UPLINK"
I tried various different routes and still the same error, navigraph data appears to be correct as I believe it uses the same data as the 320.
Airframe:
any help would be greatly appreciated
Do you have this only with EIDW-KBOS or with others as well ?
Do you use the latest AIRAC ?
Have it with all routes unfortunately, yep latest airac cycle which is via Simbrief right or should they be set elsewhere?
For the Fenix, you need to update AIRAC regularily in the Navigraph Hub, the MSFS 2024 install location on you screenshot.
But having this with all routes means that the plane cannot communicate with simbrief, I would check the username/pilot ID again in the Fenix EFB, probably that’s the issue.
All updated, in navigraph it only shows the 320 which I believe is correct and Simbrief is integrated correctly as I can see everything aligned in the EFB.
could it maybe be the airframe used in Simbrief?
Aaaah yes that could well be the case, since 320/319/321 share the same EFB you should be ok if it works with the 320.
Try with the Fenix airframe in SimBrief, then SL or not, CFM etc doesn’t really matter I guess but the airframe probably does.
Thank you, I will try it now!
Did you set your simbrief ID in the EFB?
Yes. Everything from that perspective is as it should be.
Out of curiosity, did the airframe change in SimBrief solved the issue ?
Hi again. It’s me once more. I’d be happy to help you with this as well 
INVALID F-PLN UPLINK Message When Importing From SimBrief – FenixSim Support Hub
One more thing: besides updating the AIRAC for the Fenix, you also need to update the AIRAC for MSFS 2024 itself.
Always a pleasure to see a note from you mate!
Let me check this once I’m home, thank you so much