SimConnect stutter

+1

FSUIPC
A Pilot’s Life

Yes, TrackIR is working.

I think enough is enough there should of been an update pushed for this days ago. This is awful that people can not use there software or hardware. and now also a partnership that we cant use Vatsim. awful that was ment to work from the go. another Microsoft lie

+1. Need for homemade cockpit controls & displays

A developer literally just said they’re working on it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

+1
I am also having the same issues, including a lot of autopilot malfunctions

+1
Autopilot issues seem to be related to using Active Pause.
Tested that today a bit. Whenever I use Active Pause, the autopilot will go nuts afterwards

2 Likes

Great news, thank you, not been able to use since day of release so look forward to flying again. Having tested the beta and it was ok, I removed my old sim to make space so I don’t even have a fall back sim currently

+1 here too for Spad.next

3 Likes

Salut, the world is big, the world is really big

2 Likes

Hope this gets fixed soon, looking forward to it, not being able to use my flight controls with spad.next is a problem for me,

I’m working towards my Private Pilot License and not practicing can be expensive for me. Thanks.

1 Like

+1 from me too

1 Like

+1 from me also

1 Like

Thanks for working on this Trout! We appreciate the feedback!

+1
Thank you for pointing this out!

I hope this will get fixed ASAP. A little bit sad that it worked fine in beta but got bugged on release, and we are left waiting without much word for a week without any info or patch. However, I love the sim bigtime. Looking forward to using my peripherals with spad.next and vatsim soon!

1 Like

Ye, fix it already… I’m sitting here looking at an 1800 euro yoke that I now must use as a 120 euro one, with nowhere to fly because I can’t properly use my FSEconomy… This is bad.

Seriously? You know, you can fly without FSEconomy, it’s not a requirement of the sim :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

This is great, thank you so much!

Related: Will you also add back camera control hooks, ie SimConnect_CameraSetRelative6DOF?
It has been working for FSX and Prepar3d, and is a big enabler withing thehead & eye tracking community.

1 Like

Yes, seriously… I have no desire to fly around aimlessly without any goal or purpose :man_facepalming:

1 Like