SimConnect support for Xbox editions

It will be. I started simming on XBOX 2 years ago when PMDG airlines were ‘never to come on XBOX’, Simbrief integration was not going to happen and so it went. Clearly we need to be patient but slowly everything is coming on console as it makes sense for a developer unless they are doing this for fun and are not interested in earning money… Lots of new simmers have been introduced to the hobby but would never spend a fortune on a PC.

correct me if i am wrong in saying this, but i believe there is an aircraft in xbox that supports simconnect and navigraph moving maps, so it can be done so its about time we had it in the big commercial airliners

Vision Jet is probably what you’re thinking about but it uses Navigraph Simlink not simconnect. It’s integrated in the a/c model so it functions on Xbox and does give a/c location on an external instance of Navigraph. The default Garmin 3000 and 5000 a/c are able to use Simlink running on a PC but it’s not incorporated in the a/c models so doesn’t work on an Xbox.

1 Like