SimFly Pad 3.5.0 Released with new Pop-out Window Streaming Feature

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

SimFlyPad 3.5.0 has been updated. In this update, the software’s streaming capabilities have been enhanced.

For the A320 and B737 panels, four streaming screen areas are now included, allowing you to transfer game imagery through popup windows.

Additionally, a new free panel named AnyScreen has been added. By using this panel, you can customize the screens to stream (up to four popup windows simultaneously). For specific customization methods, please refer to the SimFlyLinker user manual.

Below are some brief screenshots and a YouTube review for a quick overview of this feature.
(Note: This feature is currently available only for iOS; the Android version is still under development.)

Screenshots:

(B737 panel)

(A320 panel)

(Any Screen panel)

Video:

Wow! Looks great and feature rich! I just installed it and will take a look! Will I be able to use more iPads (2-3)? Thank you!

Hi, the Cockpit Controls feature can only be used for at most 1 device at the same time. in the future, I will add multiple devices support.

Hi, that would be awesome, e.g. for having the PFD und MFD on 2 separate iPads!

1 Like

Any news from the Dev on an update to Android?

Hi, I am still working on it, a beta update with the A320 panel will be available on Apr 2024.

1 Like