Simionic G1000

I am receiving my Simionic enclosure tomorrow and still flying with the iPad app. I have noticed a few bugs and I was hoping someone on this forum could help me out. 1st bug is that the altitude on the app is slightly higher than that on MSFS 2020 G1000. On average I have about 40-80 feet difference in favor of the app. Anyway I could fix that?
Finally the altimeter could only be adjusted every other of 0.03 Hg vs 0.01 HG.
I would really appreciate any help anyone on this forum.
Thanks

The first issue is likely related to altitude being reported incorrectly in the sim right now. If you want to test this out, start a flight with the CLEAR weather preset. Altitude should match at least at lower altitudes, but possibly going off a bit as you increase past 10000 feet.

For the second issue, that would be an issue with the Simionics app. Not sure that anyone here can necessarily help you with that one unless there a setting in the app config somewhere I’m not aware of. I own the app, but only used it briefly.

1 Like

Per the Third Party subforum pinned posts, the subforums are for general discussion of third-party products only.

Technical Support and other Customer Service related requests must go back to the manufacturer:

https://www.simionic.net/wordpress/contact-us/

If the community cannot help each others then what’s the point? I have obviously reach out to manufacturers (Simionic) but chances are that someone else has ran into similar issues. Hence my post.

Thank you! I didn’t thought about the sim not reporting the correct altitude. Considering the small gap between both system, this could well explain the issue that I have with altitude not in sync. Thanks.

1 Like

Peer assistance is tolerated / allowed. I just need to be clear about it if the manufacturer decides to show up in this forum and start using it as a support forum replacement/auxiliary. We’ve had many instances of those.

For anyone who runs into similar issues (as described on my original post), I just received my Simionic bezel and I can adjust the altimeter properly now. I was using a Logitech instrument panel before that was the cause for the 0.03 hg adjustment.
Btw if you want a great G1000 without losing 5-10 fps get Simionic instead of other systems (using pop out screen from MSFS).
I still have altitude gap but I think it’s due to MSFS reporting the wrong altitude today hence ATC asking to climb when you are already at the required flight level. Just need Asobo to fix it on the next patch (not breaking too many other things :pray:t4:).

gday everyone…I am a newbie to flight sims and the simionc Apps for Apple.Ipad…

I have recently purchased rhe PFD and the MFD.

I seem to be getting an error on both ipads every couple of seconds, stating Lost MFD on the PFD and lost PFD on the MFD. .

I have read that it’s a wifi issue however I don’t seem to have any problems with anything else…

has anyone had this error and can advise of a fix?

also.is it possible to connect both Ipads together via blue tooth for their connection rather than WiFi?

thanks in advance. and I apologise if this had been covered before. I Just can’t see any up to date info on this issue.

Kevin

Hello guys. Pls help me! I bought the g1000 pfd app and I don’t know how to connect it with msfs 2020. I think I need to install the g1000bridge.exe but when I run the exe an error that says “the side by side configuration is not correct “. I think by installing FS-X might work but I don’t know. Please somebody help me, I’m very confused.