Simulator 'locks up' every minute or so for a few seconds

I have tried both with and without community addons, occurs with and without without developer mode enabled.

Every minute or so the Sim will completely lock up - including Dev mode - while the rest of the computer appears totally responsive. Performance is fine other than that, though - solid 40-50FPS!

In general, I’ve been flying a32nx and the new CRJ, but this appears to happen on any of the airliners/jets I’ve been flying - all glass cockpit.

Video:

(ignore the ‘wobble’ - that’s Game Capture - but you can clearly see full freezes at 00:05 and 01:44).

5950x, 3090, 32GB RAM. I’ve raised a Zendesk ticket - #99874 - but just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

forum search :

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=pauses%20freeze%20order%3Alatest

might be you find one…two…xxx topics about :wink:

Do you have a VR headset?
Check this link

2 Likes

It was this. Thank you so much! Disconnecting my Valve Index’s USB from the computer completely eliminated the stutters.

Thanks!

No problem
I try to tell as many people as possible
It’s nearly impossible to find the solution when don’t know what the problem really is

I discovered the same issue days ago and opened a Zendesk ticket. Asobo replied closing it saying they have taken it in consideration
At the moment the only solution is rename the vrserver.exe file